1. What does this data protection declaration contain?
This data protection declaration informs you about the processing of your personal data by Envision Digital (Germany) GmbH (hereinafter “Envision”, “we” or “our”), a company that belongs to the Envision Group.
In addition, local data protection declarations and regulations may apply in the countries in which we operate, which reflect the applicable local practices and applicable legal requirements. This data protection declaration is therefore always subject to the applicable statutory provisions and may need to be adjusted accordingly.
This data protection declaration explains which personal data are processed for which purposes, how long we store the personal data, how you can access and update your personal data, where you can get further information and where you can lodge a complaint.
2. Special notice if you are younger than 16 years old. Processing of children's personal data
If you are under 16 years of age (or older, to the extent this is required by law), please do not send us any personal data (such as name, address and email address). If you still would like to ask us a question that requires you to enter your personal data (e.g. in connection with an apprenticeship or an event we offer), please contact your parents or legal guardians and ask them to contact us on your behalf.
3. What personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data from and in connection with people who are customers, suppliers, business partners and / or investors:
- Private contact information (such as the name, postal or email address and telephone number) as far as required for the intended purposes;
- Business contacts and other information (such as the business title, the department, the name of the company and the reason for working with Envision).
4. Who is responsible for the collected personal data?
Data controller within the meaning of the laws is Envision Digital (Germany) GmbH, Edisonallee 27, 89231 Neu-Ulm, Germany.
5. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data received from you, we process due to these provisions in the following cases:
5.1 In the exercise of our business activities and for the execution of contracts:
Conducting our business, including for the purpose of researching, developing and improving the products and services we offer; Conclusion and execution of contracts with customers, suppliers and business partners; for recording and billing services, products and materials from and to Envision; the execution and promotion of a business relationship, e.g. for the maintenance and promotion of contacts with existing and potentially future customers; for our accounting, customer service, the development, implementation and analysis of market surveys and marketing strategies.
5.2 Organization of our business processes
The organization and management of our business, including financial and asset management, the introduction of control mechanisms for reporting, evaluations, audits and internal investigations.
5.3 Health, Security
To protect the health and safety of our employees, including the protection of life or health of a person, we check the identity of a person and their access rights to the premises and land of our societies.
5.4 Compliance with legal requirements; Enforcement of rights
Compliance with legal and statutory provisions, including for the purpose of conducting legal proceedings or defending against claims.
5.5 Comparison with publicly available sanction lists
We regularly carry out checks to comply with legal obligations, to protect the assets of our employees and contractors and, in particular, to ensure that Envision can comply with all trade control laws, to prevent money laundering and / or bribery and corruption and other legal requirements ( at least quarterly) of our existing and potential future customers and business partners.
This review is based on publicly available or government-issued sanction lists. It is carried out in Europe. We compare your first and last name with the data contained in the published sanction lists. In the event of an initial match, we will use your data stored by Envision (e.g. date of birth, nationality, address) to check whether the match is actually correct. For this check Envision can also make use of other public sources, such as information from credit protection agencies. For this purpose, Envision can also contact the concerned person directly for more information. If Envision cannot rule out the accordance, we reserve the right to use the services of external consultants for further examination and assessment.
To the extent permitted by law, Envision must report to the responsible local supervisory authorities.
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) lit. c) and f) GDPR.
The review does not lead to automated decisions regarding an existing customer or business partner or a future customer or business partner.
The personal data covered by this data protection declaration will only be processed in accordance with the following provisions:
- to get in touch with someone on request before entering into a contract;
- to execute a contract that you and Envision have concluded;
- to the extent that this is necessary for compliance with the laws and regulations to which we are subject;
- to the extent it is necessary for Envision's legitimate business interests and there are no overriding interests, fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject; or
- (only if legally required) with the express consent of a person.
In the cases where we process personal data with your consent, you have the right to revoce your consent at any time, unless otherwise provided by law. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out up to the time of the revocation.
7. Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data will only be processed for the purposes mentioned above. They are only passed strictly by the principle of "knowledge only when needed" (need to know) as follows:
- § Your personal data will be passed on to other companies within the Envision Group, to the extent this is necessary for the purposes mentioned in section 5.
- § Your personal data may also be forwarded to companies within the Envision Group that provide Envision products and services which we need to fulfill the contracts concluded with you.
- § Authorized third parties, such as Envision sales representatives, partners, service providers and subcontractors.
- § A competent public authority, government or administration, to the extent this is necessary to fulfill legal obligations to which the respective company of the Envision Group is subject.
8. transfer of personal data
To the extent that personal data will be forwarded to companies within the Envision group and / or to authorized third parties in accordance with the aforementioned provisions, which are located inside or outside the country in which you are located (including outside the European Economic Area), we will take organizational, contractual and legal measures to ensure that your personal data will be processed exclusively for the above purposes and an appropriate level is for the protection of personal data.
These measures include mechanisms approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data to third parties in countries where data protection is not considered appropriate, as well as additional local legal requirements.
9. How long will your personal information be stored?
Envision stores all personal data collected for the conclusion and execution of a contract with a customer, a supplier or a business partner, or as part of the submission of an offer, for the duration of the contractual relationship and up to 3 years after the end of the cooperation .
In all other cases, personal data, including data collected as part of the unsuccessful submission of an offer, as well as data processed in accordance with Section 5.5, will be deleted no later than three months after it was collected.
In all cases, information may be kept for a) a longer period of time if there is a legal reason for doing so (in which case it will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the legal purpose) or b) a shorter period of time if the purpose of Storage before the defined period has expired.
10. How can I access my personal data?
Our goal is to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. You have a right to information regarding your personal data.
You can access your personal data and request the correction or deletion of personal data. The deletion of the data can only be requested to the extent that the purpose of the storage has ceased to exist. You also have the right to request that the processing of your data and the transfer of the data be limited to the necessary extent. For this purpose, please contact the data controller as detailed below.
11. Who can I contact for more information?
You can also lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. The responsible supervisory authority for Envision Digital (Germany) GmbH is the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection (BayLfD), Wagmüllerstraße 18, 80538 Munich, +49 89 212 673.0, email@example.com.
12. Changes to this data protection declaration